Air Fryer BBQ Steak
Air fryer Steak
How about this for dinner? Check out this quick and tasty way to make steak using our multi-purpose BBQ sauce!
Remove steak from fridge and allow to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes
Grease your Air Fryer by spraying the olive oil spray around the inside of the basket. Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Once Air Fryer is ready for use, place your marinated steaks in the air fryer and cook for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Before the remainder of the 6 minutes are up, take out the steak and base it with Lefty's BBQ sauce and let the steak cook for the remainder of the time, adding an addtional 3-4 minutues if needed.
Air Fryer BBQ Steak Cook Times
- 125 degrees Fahrenheit- Rare
- 135 degrees Fahrenheit- Medium Rare
- 145 degrees Fahrenheit- Medium
- 150 degrees Fahrenheit- Medium Well
- Marinate steak overnight for the most flavor
- The thickness of your steak will determine how long you need to cook your steak, for thin ribeyes, lower cook time to 7-8 minutes.
- Ribeye steaks are most tender