Air-Fried BBQ Steak
Air Fried Steak
In the mood for something a little different for dinner? Check out this quick and tasty way to make your next steak using our multi-purpose BBQ sauce!
Remove marinated steak from the fridge and allow it to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Grease your Air Fryer by spraying the inside of the basket with olive oil spray.
Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Once the Air Fryer is ready for use, place your marinated steaks inside basket and cook for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
At the halfway mark, take out the steak and base it with Lefty's BBQ sauce and flip it to cook on the opposite side for the remainder of the time, adding an addtional 3-4 minutues if needed.
Air Fryer BBQ Steak Cook Times
- 125 degrees Fahrenheit- Rare
- 135 degrees Fahrenheit- Medium Rare
- 145 degrees Fahrenheit- Medium
- 150 degrees Fahrenheit- Medium Well
- Marinate steak overnight for the most flavor
- The thickness of your steak will determine how long you need to cook it. For thin ribeyes, lower cook time to 7-8 minutes.
- Ribeye steaks are recommenced